I found a bug in CC2

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
no vip options:

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Everytime:

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. go to options in CC2

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
i dont now:

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

sagurar:

3 Likes

screenshots?

1 Like

3 Likes

What do you mean by VIP options?

3 Likes

im confused

2 Likes

@Edgar_the_emo post this as its own topic. They aren’t counted as a bug report unless they are

2 Likes

Also I don’t get what’s going on either, :hmmmmmm:

2 Likes

You literally have VIP showing in your settings, it’s just a colour and chat title in there, you don’t have to enable it

2 Likes

maybe it’s not a vip, but I used to have an option where i spawn (row)

2 Likes

my friend has the same extras as me, he can choose which row to spawn in, but I don’t

2 Likes

@Bulwaj That’s not a feature restricted to certain players only, it’s available for everyone.

There’s a known bug where the rows spawn option will disappear on high resolution monitors. Try using a lower resolution for your monitor or try to restore down the roblox client (the middle button on the top right, next to the X)

2 Likes

@Skilled_On I only have a 4k monitor and it still works other than that I have this shit 360p monitor that doesn’t even work and it’s not connected do I use that if it doesn’t work? or just use my 720p monitor that works but still not connected to my pc?

2 Likes

You can connect the 720p monitor if you wish, but if you don’t want that then you can easily just do what I’ve mentioned above.

3 Likes

@Skilled_On well if that don’t work ima just use my 720p monitor lol i already got it on auto anyway bc it auto make it so u always spawn in the row of ur bonus

2 Likes

Make your own post, don’t reply with your bug on a completely different one

1 Like

I seen beforee

1 Like