I feel like Car Crushers 2 is going too far with limiteds

I feel like car crushers is going into a thing a lot of games go into were they just add limiteds and barely anything else. Car Crushers just added the 350z as a limited and I feel like that decision was wack because lots of people love the 350z and it’s a very popular car. So now that it’s limited new people won’t be able to experience it. I think Car Crusher should make more obscure cars that not alot of people know about like the last one was a perfect example. I don’t think they should make ultra loved and popular cars limited.

5 Likes

If you think about this it all comes together. Popular car, everyone wants. Some grind for it, some pay robux. easy money.

2 Likes

That’s the issue. Greed.

3 Likes

I don’t see the issue with this tbh.

Im pretty sure the reason it was added was as a filler until the next update, which I think is much better than nothing.

As long as you can get it for free I don’t see a problem

1 Like

The issue is that 1. You have to work harder for it and 2 my main ping is that future players won’t be able to get this car which I think is a problem because of how much people love this car and how popular it is.

1 Like

yeah sometimes its fun but sometimes i feel like they want people to play every single day

2 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

They probably took inspiration from other roblox driving games

That’s very bad

1 Like

but thats a you keep a active playerbase

1 Like

Proof that the game is dying . They should at least add permanent cars than always adding limiteds. They can maybe revamp a car every week or something not be lazy.

2 Likes

like they do every single fucking update?

3 Likes

Your mad please chill, I am not here to start controversy. And no this update they didn’t do anything but add a limited car.

1 Like

that isn’t technically an update
it’s still update 44

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s weird because they added s limited as soon as the Nitsu went away so even though it isn’t a update it’s still a weird addition to the game

1 Like

there will always be a limited after one :|

1 Like

It came as soon as the first went went off sale tho

1 Like

yes??? thats what i said

1 Like

What I meant meant was as soon as the nitsu went off sale another limited came back as soon as it went off sale. Different from most updates there is a little time after it goes off sale

1 Like

there was a small break :|

1 Like