Hypershock SSV Reverse

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Sometimes when I reverse the speed is 45KMH(27 MPH sorry I dont use MPH) and sometimes 2KHM and then sometimes it doesnt reverse at all.It just gets stuck In R gear

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
1.In Hypershock SSV, reverse and sometimes it will be 45KHM
2.Then respawn It will be the same or else 2KHM
3.Being stuck in R gear is just for me I think, because nobody had that bug

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
*Yes/No:*No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:**Angrybomb121

2 Likes

Hey, ranked you up to Pro Crusher, sorry for the long wait.

1 Like

this still happens wym
I lost bomb tag because of this

this is probably a pretty hard bug to pinpoint since it isn’t really much of an issue for other vehicles, just this one and the Thrust SSC in particular

my other question is why the hell would you use this over the Thrust SSC in bomb tag, the Thrust is much more controlable

just trolling ofc

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Basically sometimes when putting the two supersonic cars into reverse, they move really slowly and it takes ages to accelerate backwards. Its really annoying and happens to me a lot

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Sometimes (quite common though)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Xbox, but happens on other devices as well

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get in the Hypershock/ Thrusterspeed SSV
  2. Start reversing
  3. The reverse speed will be super slowed down to the point of it not moving

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Not to do with the interface

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: LOLmrrobloxianepic

(Note: i don’t know whether this happens with the Thrusterspeed SSV anymore but it still does for the Hypershock)

1 Like