Huge Map Update Part 1: Offroad Park with Small Mountain

I am pretty sure that we have gone about 6 months without any of the map or map features changing (I mean like new terrain or locations, not like themed decor) and the current map is a bit boring. For instance, why not add an offroad park addon to the map, opposite the airstrip, and have bridges heading toward it? And maybe add a pretty tall hill or small mountain that you can throw your car off it, and it has rocks and ledges sticking out of it to add more damage? And have a road going up the mountain that has small rocks on it, from landslides. And at the top of the mountain, have a natural crusher with rock ledges that you can fall into, and then cover the top of the mountain with snow, making it slippery to drive on. And for some of the offroad terrain, maybe include strategic bumps and other stuff to make a suspension testing area and other goodies. Maybe include some more dirt roads going around and in the area, and have some more offroad races. And lastly, include rock-crawling areas so we can see if our lifted rally truck will get stuck on rocks. Credit to @DiamondDragonPickaxe for the post idea. If anyone has any ideas for more map updates or addons, feel free to comment here.

5 Likes

I like this

map additions are always really exciting and bring in huge player count boosts

Tldr

Quick list topper, get some attention