How's CCDiscussion going so far?

We can build off of the discussion category and create a subcategory for “Off-Topic”. Lounge can be added in the future once we have more people with high trust levels. Thanks for the suggestion Miner, I’ll add you to the Dev group. Cheers! And welcome to CCDiscussion!

7 Likes

As little as I’ve used forums in my life, I have yet to think of anything.

peace and money. Maybe not outer per sé, but definetely inner peace. (still need to get hang of this formatting, it’s unlike any other i’ve used on forums)

8 Likes

No problem, this is all a practice run right now until we get the hang of things.

7 Likes

I wonder if I can make black text.

Should be black. It said I could use HTML.
7 Likes

Nvm it didn’t oof go away 20 character limit

5 Likes

This should appear red if it doesn’t BBCode is broken

5 Likes

@TheObliviousReaper I think BBCode is broken

5 Likes

What i’m saying is that the bold and italic formatting is odd, usually it’s a [b] tag for bold and [i] for italic, like this.

(Oh. Guess BBCode does work here, just not in a way you would expect on this forum normally.)

7 Likes

Something Minor - Make #staff-announcements under or above #moderation-announcements. Usually, important channels such as #staff-announcements are above other channels, since they are more important. legit just my ocd and based on experince from other servers

8 Likes

Not to be rude but who are you xD

6 Likes

Okay, who turned the limit up to 20 characters xd

7 Likes

That is default, to make sure effort actually goes into posts

9 Likes

Nothing special, just a forum.

7 Likes

It reminds me a lot of the roblox developer forums. Is that intentional or is it just a standard layout?

8 Likes

We use the same platform so it is sort of intentional

8 Likes

I think it’s awesome

5 Likes

How cc discussion works:
Car
Bug
Off topic
Repeat

(Like if agree)

6 Likes