How many more times do I need to explain this?

I have uncontrollable anger issues. Too many people have attempted and have made me frustrated. I’m on my final rope. If that rope is pulled,I’m going to quit suggesting cars and start annoying people with prehistoric animals so people can feel my pain. I’m tired of telling people this. If they understood this then they wouldn’t try to make me mad. But some people are ignorant and do it anyways. 1 rude or sarcastic reply,that rope is automatically pulled.

5 Likes

transformers more than meets the eye

1 Like

fr you legit need to control your temper, just because someone states the facts you don’t like to hear doesn’t mean you can give all of those bullsh*t. I can totally respect your opinion, but just like what rumy said, “you’re using anger problems as an excuse for not accepting criticism”.

3 Likes

I agree with @StanceWorks

1 Like

Unfortunately, you’re going to have to build a tolerance because 1. Not everyone can know or will remember and is thinking about this 2. Not everyone is considerate 3. Life can’t just leave you alone now will it? Now I’m not suggesting we ignore your anger issues and you just suck it up but you’ll just have to continue explaining yourself a lot in the future. If you want to avoid having to, there’s not much choice.

1 Like

just post this topic to everytime you are starting to get in rage

1 Like