How I feel like you could modify your car

I already know there is this body kit suggestion, that’s not what type of suggestion I’m making, I’m saying how you’d equip body kits.

Basics:
The short answer is that you’d put them on like how Need For Speed does it, (specifically like in NFS Payback.)
What I mean by that is you can change each individual part of the car, like; Headlights, bumper, splitter, roof scoop, side mirror, all that type stuff. There will be a preview of how the modifications will look.

How To Select:
I’m taking this from Need For Speed Payback in terms of how you modify your car. With selecting the modification, there will be a selection of body modifications on the bottom of the screen, to get to different parts of the car, there will be something to the left of the screen where you choose what parts to modify, it will look something like the base menu of the customizations tab.

Body Kit Tab:
Just like all the other tabs (body, performance, etc.) there will be a new tab that says “Body Kits” and when clicking on it you will be given two options, to go to the body kits/modifications themselves or to color the body modifications you have on.

Colouring:
I already explained the body modification tab, so the color tab, you color all the body modifications at once, or like, you cannot color each individual body modification. You have the option of, of course, colouring the modifications like the side splitter and such. You can add accent colours, like, you can change the color of just the edge of a side splitter, or spoiler and such.

4 Likes

neon ricers with taco beel exhausts and also too much work needing to remake every vehicle

2 Likes

It may be to much work, but maybe they’ll get there update by update, not all in just one update.

1 Like

update 756

logs:

new 2 car added to update 40 (2 years ago)