HOW ARE WE

Half way through april

6 Likes

idk I just want it to be july already so I can try to get myself a damn job
thought about being lifeguard for our rather giant local pool, but decided not to

5 Likes

Over time I getting more and more apart from people

5 Likes

Going to normal school for term four, so I might not be online as much

6 Likes

I hate school
I glad you are doing it, will lead to better life (in american schooling anyway, which is completely worthless to later life)
I literally stopped doing any and all school work to try and work on my mental shit
if I ignore what is going on in my head, and all that has been lost, (loss is one thing that has been going on for years) then I will quickly go mad over time
it is much better decision for me not to do school

6 Likes

summer is very painful for me, I lost someone I loved very much in this time
she just disappeared though, never to be heard from again
been trying to find something to occupy myself, but in a productive manner but nothing seems to work
guess i’ll see what july and august bring

6 Likes

I wonder how long my truck will last
(off topic, but just thought about it)

5 Likes

I don’t like school either

5 Likes

its BS most the time yeah

5 Likes

most of all though it is a social hellhole
horrible place full of (mostly) horrible people

5 Likes

in my experience anyways

5 Likes

in canada its not that bad,

5 Likes

I am online indefinitely now because stupid new lockdown orders.

6 Likes

my grades are gonna drop harder than an NBA player dunking on someone.

7 Likes

:/ the first half of the year i was all online and now im in person
half of the year im like wtf is this shit when i get hw the other half im like OH BALANCING EQUATIONS EZ

5 Likes

i think it will last a while, its pretty tough

5 Likes

oh yea I might have a lockdown soon

4 Likes

its crash testing (IHHS) is actually pretty mediocre, but I think part of it is how damn much it weighs (EXTREMELY dense metals were used in its body and frame at the time compared to new trucks)
but derby wise and mechanics wise, its tough as hell

2 Likes

Also, if you look it up (2003 silverado crash test) I think part of the reason why it does poorly, is because of poor cab configuration…the extended cab has no B pillar to support the A pillar, or the rest of the cab for that matter
I bet the crew cab would have scored better, not sure why IHHS didn’t test it…kinda sus honestly sometimes I think IHHS and consumer reports hates chevy lol

3 Likes

sure it may do a crap job in an offset crash test, but in a REAL LIFE scenario (IE, not crashing into a solid wall) it would likely demolish the shiny aluminum cars they make now
However, also part of its bad rating is the mass it has, if you see the IHHS test how damn hard the dummy hits the steering wheel airbag is cause how damn heavy these trucks are…they may be smaller than the newer once, but WAY WAY WAY denser. Denser doesnt always mean better in a real life wreck, but in a derby I assure you it would fold up a newer one like a pop can
the new ones frames are made to collapse, this one’s isn’t, hence the double-frame in the middle and rear, and the hydroforming in the front
(sorry I talk a lot heh)

4 Likes