Highway Speed Crash Test bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
The (I forgot the car :facepalm:) but anyways the car I was using didn’t die when put into the road.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. First spawn the car I was using.
  2. Drive to the Highway Speed Crash Test in Row 4.
  3. Put the car that I was using into the crusher onto the road.
  4. Hit the quick start crusher button on the side of the crusher.
  5. Wait for a truck to come.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: wisegreendemon14

2 Likes

Lag I think k

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead! Nope.

What is the bug?
Answer: Trucks doesn’t damage the golf cart.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: every time it happened 2 times on the same server.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Just spawn a golf cart go in the highway crash test and see if it works.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: Unsure.

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username:**DevMcCollins1

3 Likes

Also, I have a video DM me at Devmccollins#3217 for it.

2 Likes

Firstly check ur wifi because thats the first reason why it do that and secondly if u have a bad gadget

2 Likes

I checked my wifi everyone’s cars are moving perfectly and nothings wrong…

1 Like