Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6

Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6
Price: $349,000 (irl) in game can be whatever you want (up to devs)
0-60 mph in 4.9 second it is powered by a twin-turbo 3.5-litre EcoBoost engine that puts out 602 hp and 622 lb-ft of torque its a 4-door truck, 6X6 locking rear axles, upgraded Fox suspension, upgraded 20-inch wheels and off-road tires, special front and rear bumpers, rollbar and LED lights stainless steel exhaust modifications, upgraded front mounted air to air intercooler and plumbing and re-tuned factory computer Other optional upgrades include: Brembo front & rear brake upgrade, larger wheels and tires, LED lighting upgrades, bespoke interiors, electronic upgrades and armoring systems

17 Likes

that kinda ruins the point in the truck

1 Like

Meet Rivian R1T, Tesla Cybertruck, GMC Hummer, Bollinger B1/B2, Lordstown Endurance, Ford F-150 Electric.

1 Like

it has a v8 engine producing 602 horsepower yeah making it electric its like a wth move and ruins the truck, i mean i’d rather a v8 on that beast but if the devs can do it maybe there can be an engine swap to an electric engine i dunno

1 Like

i just dont like curtain electrics??

1 Like

Honestly, if there was an electric motor (or two or technically, if it wants 6 wheel drive, 3 on each axle), it would have more torque, way more horsepower, all the stuff you would want.

1 Like

eh, you do you im stickin with a v8 engine

1 Like

is that a hennessey tho? looks like a ford

3 Likes

yes a ford body but with hennessey they made that 6x6

2 Likes