Helicopter throwing off players after flying away

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When you escape with the helicopter from the self destruct. Sometimes, it will throw you off the helicopter, peoples sometimes say, that they dont get money.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:*Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. You need to buy energy core gamepass or you will need friend, or someone other to press self destruct button in the reactor under the facility
  2. You need to Escape with the helicopter and sometimes (Maybe everytime) it will throw you off the Helicopter.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat) It didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.

Roblox username: Ferry68Cz

1 Like

I think this is the same thing:

Not sure tho, let me know if I’m right.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.