Hailstorm

Instructions: Simply write what the crusher is called in the Title, then describe what it does and how it should break the car here in the description.

So the idea is that you drive the car in the chamber where it will get crushed, when activating, it will make tons of hail and at one point the car won’t be able to sustain more damage from the hail and will break apart as hail constantly hit the car at high speed. This would be a Row 2, floor 2 crusher

4 Likes

so basically the boulder drop but you’re standing still

5 Likes

kinda ig

4 Likes

revive

1 Like

this is dumb

1 Like

And this is an unnecessary comment

1 Like

gng are u js gonna comment on everything I say, leave me alone g

1 Like

no he’s got a fair point
we already have the boulder drop so unless panwellz adds crusher reskins then this is pointless

1 Like

I mean yeah but what’s the point of reviving a suggestion after 1 year just to say that? You can simply ignore it

1 Like

yeah ikr, like its useless

1 Like

I didnt even see the crusher suggestion till now, also I wasnt in this server and had no idea of this cc2 forum thing until 2026 not 2024

1 Like