Guess what, i'm leaving the forum for real

Can’t believe it’s been over two years since I made an account here

no this isn’t another topic where I cry about schoolwork and shit because I am being real this time

In short i’m leaving because i’ve lost interest in the cc community as well as the forum and probably also roblox as a whole, so you guys won’t see me there as often. I’m also primarily leaving because of how toxic this community became over the last year or so, and also because I was noticing this and didn’t feel like dealing with it. That last part’s entirely my fault I guess. I’m not gonna ask to have my account suspended this time because it holds some sentimental value to me.

This does seem a bit abrupt but i’ve actually considered this for a month or two now. You can maybe expect to see me pop in every few months or so, but honestly i’m not even sure about that. I’ve also asked wolf to resign me from forum moderator.

I’d like to give a special thanks to @RedNaz, @bruh_man, @Boxketeer, @STREnergy, for being great people to work with and @Regalijan for hiring me for some reason.

That’s about all I really have to say, honestly

I’ll (probably not) see you guys later

14 Likes

bye! :')

1 Like

insert sobing noises…

4 Likes

;-; see ya around rummy
i totally get the losing interest in roblox part, and i agree that the community has gotten more toxic
im not here for cc2 anymore, im just here because ive got friends here but i understand why u chose to leave
just remember if you ever reconsider, we wont hold anything against you and we’ll all gladly welcome you back

5 Likes

You make me want to do this :sadcat:

3 Likes

goodbye m8, won’t forget those arguments we had

4 Likes

bye…

3 Likes

Good bye and I respect your choice

Just know you make me sad

2 Likes

Bye rummy
I am so sorry for the incident with megamack
Good luck

3 Likes

bye title :cry:

3 Likes

Goodbye bro

3 Likes

quande dingle

3 Likes

Rehehehhe

3 Likes

hittig da griddy rn ya feel mr yk wgat im saying

3 Likes

goddammit i can never hold a promise can i?

maybe someone should just suspend my account

3 Likes

i swear this is like the fourth time i said i’ll leave and i haven’t

3 Likes

getting sturdy atm ya know what im sayin?

2 Likes

No.
Your forum account is older than mine, and it deserves a place here on the forum just like mine. Don’t think like that.

3 Likes

nope

yeah maybe someone really should