Gordon Murray Automotive T.50 XP1 + Preproduction prototypes

Not GMA prototypes, but various test mules from different companies

3 Likes

literally the same car minus the mirrors
can literally just use crowbar and paint my car and boom there we go its the crash test prototype

4 Likes

my point still stands
which is why the hell are you continuing to talk about this, nobody but you wants to continue to argue

3 Likes

I’m not arguing, I’m just saying that I can at least talk about test mules from other companies.

3 Likes

my guy everything that has come out of your mouth can be classified as arguing
i’m just going to end it here and let mods figure out what to do

4 Likes

Why is it that my words cause a fight? I just told you everything, and you immediately

3 Likes

These are all arguments, justifications, and examples of how prototypes and mules are not completely identical cars.

3 Likes

Mr. Alanzcool, I’m using a translator, and I used translation to provide arguments, and the translator may have translated it in a rude manner.

3 Likes

stop

4 Likes

If I were you, I’d stay quiet & not continue this useless argument. I’m 100% sure you don’t wanna get banned forever. Do you?

1 Like

the audacity to say that EIGHT DAYS LATER AFTER THE ARGUMENT ENDED is crazy

4 Likes

no more talking privileges here, y’all just can’t stop