Glitch with races/energy core and locked vehicle tier

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:
My friend and I had signed up for a race while the energy core was going off. The race didn’t actually begin until after I had activated energy core. While we were both seated in the heli, we got taken to the vehicle select interface, and the helicopter took off before we were teleported. The core exploded as the race began, but we somehow didn’t die to it. We were then teleported to the intermission area and it had counted both of us as survived. The race ended immediately after the facility respawned, and then I left to get some sleep. The next morning, I received reports from the same friend I played with that his spawns were capped at B tier (which was the tier used for the race) and it stayed like that until he rejoined.
How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer:
We only experienced this error once.
What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer:
Computer.
What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
NOTE: You need to get the timing precise for this.

1. Set off the energy core and sign up for race at the same time. (The remaining time for sign up and to select your vehicle combined must be longer than the time before the heli takes off, but less than the 10 seconds before the explosion)
  2. Get teleported to the race with the correct timing.
  3. Get hit by the explosion.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No:
No
If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username:
Arcticseal156

1 Like