Game thinking I hit a wall at 2000+ KM/h

What is the bug?
Answer: For the “Make multiple Crashes worth X KM/h in Crushers” daily mission you can earn thousands of KM/h at a time instead of what you should get. e.g. If I hit a wall at ≈ 650 KM/h it gives me 2,246 KM/H

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Every time

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get any vehicle and drive it down ‘The Tilted Speed Crash Test’ while you have this particular mission (the example shown uses a rocket booster which isn’t required to replicate the bug)

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: CryoKlyps

Other notes: I tried on multiple vehicles, all of which were fast race cars and was able to replicate it on every single one regardless of method, with or without boosters and/or plows. I would have tried it on something larger like a truck to see if it was specific but at that point I completed the mission and the stats stopped tracking.

clip of me replicating the bug, I hit the wall at 651 KM/h and gained 2,246 KM/h

2 Likes

Do you have a screenshot of the mission?

1 Like

maybe look in the bottom left?

1 Like

oh god damn thats alot

1 Like

I don’t need to click on this article to know what it’s about.

I already know why this is happening. When a vehicle hits a wall, it’s not the vehicle itself that hits the wall, it’s all the parts of the vehicle that hit the wall. Finally, when all the parts of the car hit the wall, their impact velocity added up to the data shown in the mission.
(I hope you understand)

I have already reported it.
(But I don’t think it’s a bug.))

[Daily task progress bug]

Revive I think.

p sure this got fixed
dunno when but the crash speeds appear to be accurate now

alr