Full List of Vehicles with "Self-Steer" Issues

Hello, this is Cheruxide on Roblox, and I was able to compile all of the vehicles with “Self-Steer” Issues.

To define “Self-Steering,” it’s when a car tends to steer to one side on it’s own, almost like a phantom is driving it.

Of note is that this is not intended to be a bug report, as it has been reported prior here:

Nor is it a full explanation of how or why it happens; that honor goes to this post/discussion:

This list serves to compile all vehicles that have this problem, from X to F class.

How Was Each Vehicle Tested?

Each vehicle has been tested on the Archipelago Sprint track; sometimes without time trials, as some cars are unable to be raced. This track was my most preferred as it has some elevation changes that are usually the cause of these “Phantom Steerings.”

Testing can be concluded early if I was able to gather enough evidence that the car has steering issues, which usually happens at the top speed area of the track (Ridge Rock Highway)]

Magnitudes of Steering

While testing, I have noticed that some cars are more impacted than others, so I compiled them into a tier-system of some sort, raging from Very Mild, to Very Severe.

(Of note is that some tiers are labeled with question marks. This was denoted as I wasn’t able to get it to happen consistently or it feels like there’s some steering issues, but I can’t put it into certainty.)

NOTES

  • Cars will be listed under their ingame names.
  • The list will go by Race Class, starting from the highest to the lowest. (All cars will be fully upgraded to its highest race class for this purpose.)
  • Cars that are special will be denoted in square brackets; i.e. [VIP]

DISCLAIMER

This list is not concrete, as some cars listed here may not have as much steering issues as I thought, or there were some not listed that may have these issues. Because I was unable to separate these tiers quantitatively, these are under my subjective opinion, so take this list on a grain of salt.

This list was compiled only a few months ago, so I am unable to grab all the exclusive cars since its release (Some cars I do have I did my due diligence on). I request anyone who has these exclusive cars to test them out and hand them to me.

This list serves to bring attention to any of these cars that might need fixing, as there wasn’t a full list at the time, only with several cars. This does not serve as a certainty that any or these cars have an issue.

List of cars with steering issues (From high to low race Class)

110 Gavanni Exelsio (Very Mild)
107 Bucotti Remontoire (Medium) [Achievement]
106 Halligan Hoonbow (Severe) [Achievement]
104 Arturo Glacera (Very Mild?)
104 Koenattigg 450C (Medium) [Achievement]
104 Trafera VXG (Mild)
103 Midnight Envy (Very Mild)
103 Alton Martin Vulacer (Very Mild)
102 Pagassi Hayero CBC (Very Mild)
102 Koenattigg Jiskan (Mild) [VIP]
101 Forter Motion HyperVan (Medium)
101 Gavanni Ivo (Very Mild?)
101 Bucotti Bodine (Medium) [VIP]
100 Bucotti Erebaa S (Mild) [Achievement]
100 Koenatigg Arego RT (Medium) [VIP]
100 McGaden GTR SternLength (Medium) [VIP]
100 Porettchi 616 (Mild) [Achievement]
100 Bucotti Votera Nueva (Medium)
99 Midnight Morocco (Very Mild)
99 Pagassi Zena Ciqano (Mild)
99 Bucotti Veiro Hyper Sport (Mild) [VIP]
99 Mcgaden V1 GTR (Mild)
99 Fierra XXK Evolution (Mild)
98 Mcgaden Spearback (Medium)
98 Alto Rosota 88 Viaggio (Severe)
97 Mcgaden LT600 Spyder (Medium)
97 Mcgaden Sunni (Very Mild?) [VIP]
97 Grandeur Esteem (Medium)
97 Forter Musterang GTC (Medium) [VIP]
97 Sarubi GX Wagon Khanaban (Mild?) [Favorite]
96 Macedas AMC GTR (VERY SEVERE) [Exclusive]
95 Forter GT (Medium)
95 Porettchi 611 RS (Severe)
94 Porettchi 611 P3 ST (Severe) [Mission Hub]
94 Gavanni Nydo (Mild)
93 Brauer 900 Thurst (Severe)
92 Cherevlo Carvatto C8 (Mild) [VIP]
91 BTO N4 Challenger (Severe)
90 Fierra 130 T2 (Mild?)
89 Brauer GCR 800 (Medium) [Favorite]
88 WVD Ion GT3 (Medium)
88 Tessel Type X D100 (Mild?)
88 Gavanni Ciprino (Medium)
87 Forter Musterang Boost (Very Mild) [VIP]
87 Hayani CL S60 (Very Mild) [VIP]
87 Alto Rosota 40B (Mild)
86 Forter Focal SRS (Mild)
86 Zeceta LMA GT3 (Medium) [VIP]
85 Mazto X7 (Mild)
84 Mitzolisha  H8000 VT6 (Very Mild)
83 Turbo Scooter 3000 (Medium)
83 Audos CQ4 (Mild)
81 Mazto X8 (Mild)
81 Macedas AGM 43 (Very Mild)
81 Macedsas C650 (Mild)
80 Porettchi 611 E (Very Mild)
79 Tayatzi FT86 (Mild)
79 Forter Touring Interceptor (Mild)
77 DaLareo MCT-12 (Mild)
76 Trilogy Urban (VERY SEVERE)
75 Race Mower 5000 (VERY SEVERE)
75 Macedas H-Class V20 (Mild)
72 Cherevlo Surabric (Very Mild)
69 Reveri VT Transport (Very Mild)
69 Forter K-45 Ambulance (Mild)
67 Wiener Mobile (Medium) [VIP]
65 Banana Car (Very Mild) [VIP]
62 Cherevlo Metro Sedan (Medium) [OG]
61 Cherevlo Airvor (Very Mild?)
58 Cherevlo Bellingan Taxi (Mild)
55 Cherevlo Alstra (Very Mild)
54 Wildsrunner T-1 (Very Mild)
54 Paganotta E35T [Explosive] (Mild) [VIP]
53 Auva CityMaster + (Mild) [VIP]
52 E460 Single Decker (Mild) [VIP]
50 Volma 30L Heavy Tanker (Medium) [VIP]
49 Sunbali K50 (Mild) [VIP]
46 UZO 695 (Very Mild)
44 Buckingham L6 Featherwheel (Medium)
42 Motorized Bumper Car (Very Mild) [Achievement]
41 Transit Bus (Very Mild)
33 Zumbiant Icemaster (Medium) [VIP]
33 Datcorn Harvesting Machine (Medium) [VIP]
14 Herritzer X-95 Superhauler (Mild) [VIP]
10 Turbotrain Tramcar (Severe) [Achievement]
10 Likes

brain cannot compute

1 Like

quite a detailed post, and I do recognize the effort put into documenting each car that has these issues

however, while I appreciate the shoutout, I would like to say that my topic that you mentioned was not talking about the self steer issue, but rather the poor handling at top speeds

this reply from my topic explains the self steer issue

here’s to hoping that somebody doesn’t accuse you of AI, since it does look like you went through the effort of typing this out yourself

4 Likes

It is a lot to take in :sweat_smile: perhaps I could’ve explained the steering issue more

4 Likes

Wow this is quite impressive (New user by the way welcome)

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! You deserve the New User of the Month badge! teacher came, chromebooks closed, etc.

4 Likes

I have just been able to read this post, and I maintain it’s deserving of granting you the New User of the month, requirements or not. This could help the Car Crushers team (of which I am not a part) no end, in finally terminating the bug that annoys all us who race. Good job, man!

2 Likes

Thanks for the input! I have edited the post accordingly ^v^ I was admittedly skimming through the discussions and I saw steering as the topic so i didnt pay enough attention to it…

as for ai… eh, can’t really do much about it, i just type down what’s on my mind and put my fingers crossed! or not…

thank you for the input! :person_bowing:

3 Likes