Freezing/burning a vehicle that has the neon material equipped removes the neon effect

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
If you have the neon material equipped on a vehicle, freezing/burning the vehicle will remove the neon effect, so all there is left is the regular frozen/burnt texture, with nothing changed on the texture’s appearence.
When using the freezegun/flamethrower gear, the neon is removed right when the part the cold/warmth hits would normally change appearence to the freeze/burning texture
When using the freezegun/flamethrower crusher, the neon is only removed when the freeze/burn texture reaches the stage where it doesnt change texture anymore.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
For the freezegun/flamethrower gear

1. Equip the neon material on a vehicle
  2. Spawn the vehicle
  3. Start using the freezegun/flamethrower on it, and the neon will go away once the freeze/burn-textures appear

For the freezegun/flamethrower crusher

1. Equip the neon material on a vehicle
  2. Spawn the vehicle
  3. Take the vehicle to the freezegun/flamethrower crusher, and activate the freezegun/flamethrower, and the neon will go away once the freeze/burn-textures reach their last stage (when the texture doesnt change anymore)

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
No, the bug isn’t related to the GUI, and doesn’t happen to me only

Roblox username:
mkmk_11

2 Likes

I changed the post to include the flamethrower, because I noticed when using the flamethrower crusher that the same happens there

2 Likes

stop making dump bug posts thats not a bug what an cause demage to you gameplay not you material

2 Likes

and btw close this bug

2 Likes

If he thinks it’s a bug he can post it, also don’t tell people what to do

3 Likes

well yeah but for one they are not wrong this time

2 Likes

i think burning neon would make it dull -_-

2 Likes

i think burning neon is a bad idea

2 Likes

neon in general was a bad idea