Free Group Cars Without Being in Group Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When you join the Car Crushers group and equip any of the cars you are able to leave the group and keep all the free group only cars.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Join the Car Crushers group
  2. Join CC2 and equip/customize any of the group only cars or use all of them
  3. Leave the game or change cars
  4. Leave the group
  5. Now whenever you play CC2 you have full access to any of these cars without being in the group and not showing support

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username:
ggarland17

5 Likes

it takes time for the game to recognize u left the group

also join back

5 Likes

I waited days and it still let me have access to the cars. Also, I did join back.

4 Likes

Weird bus flying

2 Likes

what

2 Likes

When will I get an update on the process of this?

3 Likes

The bug is correct

1 Like

interesting bug

Still no update

It would be great if you stopped spamming “Still no update” every five days, it gets annoying after a while

You are right, it is annoying that I still haven’t received an update on this. Pan is very busy person so he will see it when he can. So it would be great if you could mind your own business.

How long does it take for a response? Does anyone know?

Let me tell you, it will take time for the game to detect you if you’re not/in the group.

I’ve tested it multiple times. As long as you customize the car it doesn’t detect it.

It’s either a bug or Roblox is returning bad data, as ranks are checked on every time your character is generated (every respawn). If it’s bad data we have no way of knowing until pan runs tests.