Forum’s Search System Glitched / Not Working Properly

I’ve been having this problem where the search system does not show me posts

i have no idea why it’s happening and i need help

tbh

when i suggested the woodill wildfire

i had to search-check 10 times

seperately on both the brand and “wildfire”

I looked up “crown vic” and nothing showed up

Uh oh what’s THIS THEN

system going full troll mode

STUPID LINES OF CODES

im sad that i cant “hack” into the code system and look whats wrong

plus i suck at coding

ig only mods/pan know

maybe it has to do with your location or something idk

I don’t think it is

I could ask asalto if he also has this dumbass search system

tbh

when the system fails and ur suggestion ends up merged

everyone will prob react like this

I’ve never had a suggestion merged-

If it happens again I’ll expire and ferment

i once did

its when i suggested the noble m400

I’ve only had one closed

same

Most merged posts record here i come

rip

if you would want a record just suggest already suggested stuff

That would be stupid

No the search bar is also cursed for me. I think it’s a discourse problem or something similar

a record for most posts merged is stupid