Ford Mustang Mach E

Ford made something similar to is the ford escape 2020 what they should have did was add to this because they are fairly similar but its not electric tho in my opinion the mustang shouldn’t have 4 doors and definitely shouldn’t be a suv and the mach e looks like an model x and s combined with mustang stuff shows they didn’t do to much designing it because you can see what they used as a reference in the design of the suv just my opinion I’m basically not a fan of it but if you guys do that’s okay it’s one of those cars where there 50% who like it and 50% who don’t what I was getting at in my 1st comment is it shouldn’t be called a mustang dodge is doing something different they aren’t calling there suv a charger or challenger

5 Likes

I’m confused, why did you post pictures of a Ford Escape…

5 Likes

Replying to NJ and saying in my opinion they should have added on to the Ford escape ect I will get rid of the pics and just add the name

5 Likes

Ah

5 Likes

toenail :kek:

1 Like

FORD MUSTANG MACH-E:

This Ford vehicle began to be manufactured from 2020, in order to try to beat many of its rivals. It was Ford’s first electric vehicle, before the F150 Lightning. It is closely matched to the mustang as it has many of the mustang traits and is assembled on a modified c2 platform.

Aceleration 0-60: 4.8 seconds.

price: 5.4 millions.

accessible: free.

Type: SUV.

2 Likes

normal edition, kakarot
2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-e4x-111-1625066618

1 Like