You’re a very picky person

2 Likes

No offense

2 Likes

Unless you’re more into older cars

2 Likes

you had a break right

2 Likes

I still don’t get the point of them calling it a Mustang, something like performance car buyers no more about electric cars than normal consumers or something. But at least it isn’t a Mustang II.

2 Likes

That look cool iv have neve seen it

2 Likes

ford what are you doing

you are about muscle cars not suvs

dont turn into subaru

4 Likes

The story of the Mustang Mach-E was in 2014, it was going to be a FWD crossover based off the Fusion, and it was only supposed to pass emissions regulations. Mark Fields, the then CEO of Ford, was replaced by Jim Hackett in 2017. Hackett was not a car guy but was a big fan of the Mustang. Because of that, Hackett told the Ford team to use the Mustang as inspiration for a way more exciting car design. He saw it as saving sports coupes in an electric future by redefining them. It clicked. It was supposed to be “inspired” by the Mustang, but “inspired” was completely dropped and Ford acted like it was a part of the Mustang family.
So basically, it wasn’t supposed to. But in a way, it’s better for it.

3 Likes

u didnt need to say the history behind it

2 Likes

I am just trying to prove my point :frowning:

2 Likes

ford should cancel this

born>racing>civilians>suvs>hate>closed

4 Likes

You can only wish… Ford isn’t backing down. Until Porsche’s upcoming Macan EV does better if it does.

2 Likes

i support it

2 Likes

You don’t need to “prove” a point on a suggestion. All serious suggestions are welcome, y’all don’t need to start a gang war for a forum suggestion. Cool car, I like it. If you don’t like the car, don’t post anything on the thread, just ignore it and browse other parts of the forums.

5 Likes

Mach-E

2 Likes

I personally don’t really like it it’s an eye sore to me a mustang shouldn’t be a suv like example they should have done what dodge did with the charger and challenger ones a 2 door ones a 4 door and they didn’t use the same name, lambo made a suv that’s nothing new back in like 1980 or 70 they did one and there suv wasn’t called a huracon imagine Audi makes a r8 suv and calls it a r8 something just my opinion the mach e should have been called something else they shouldn’t have slapped the mustang name on it to sell it you don’t see Chevy making a Camaro suv just my opinion btw

4 Likes

I think the Dodge Hornet is supposed to be Dodge’s version of the Alfa Romeo Tonale, with a PHEV drivetrain. The first EV Dodge will be a muscle car of some sort.

3 Likes

That and a Bugatti SUV hasn’t been confirmed yet.

4 Likes