PICTURES:
images (2)
images (1)
images

A Crossover Hatchback Family car

10 Likes

boring ass car :skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

boring car like your dad isnt it too boring that ur mom left him for mailman micheal💀

3 Likes

dawg how does calling a car boring lead to a insult :skull::skull: learn about opinions kid

3 Likes

says the dude who expresses his opinions with argot words. grow up bro dont expect respect if you dont show it

3 Likes

bro you cant even say opinions infront of this mf :peepocringe:

3 Likes

man shut yo goofy ass up i just said my opinion about this car and you just insulted me out of nowhere. Geez

3 Likes

lets just end this @Hüseyin_Uras_Ekici . Its just dumb, just both of us agree that i just stated my opinion and you insulted me with a fatherless joke. This is just stupid. I was in two arguements today, both were happening at the same time, so how about since you’re a new user. We end this and i show you the wonderful people that have accounts here (well some wonderful because there are some that weren’t or are not)

3 Likes

i agree. i am sorry for my actions but please do not use argot words in your comments because it could end up like this. this car means alot to me so thats why i was mad over it.

4 Likes

alright, so you want me to show you around?

3 Likes

okay

3 Likes

im gonna invite you to a chat that i made with some people that i know

3 Likes

can you open chats in this site? :obamasphere:

3 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

I mean, it looks bad, so it would make us feel better if we crushed it in a game

3 Likes