Favoriting Vehicles Concept

This has already been suggested but I thought I should state my opinion on how it should be done. Even though it may not be one of the BIGGER additions to an update, it would be a major QoL update to have the ability to favorite vehicles and have them either in a filter or a separate row on the dealership viewer with a button that changes it from normal view to favorited view.

If you have any other suggestions around this, please do so.

8 Likes

This was in my drafts so I just finished it

1 Like

worm

I 100% support this.
I can’t remember how many time I’m trying to find my ‘drift’ vehicle for a drift challenge, or which one to use for a ‘bonus crushers’ challenge.
Also if I’m grinding for parts and someone hits the nuke, a favorite ‘fast car’ can get me moving instead of wasting time scrolling through the dealership.
It can also help in Derby so you know which vehicles you’ve upgraded for each tier, which ones are good for attack/defense/counter to the other vehicles in the server.

C’mon - you’ve got almost 300 to pick from, make it a little easier on us!

6 Likes

3 years

Technically speaking, that’s probably the whole reason the search feature was added. Just memorize the first few characters of a vehicle and it will either be right there or you need to search less to find it to say the least.

But in all honesty, I would still agree, I have favorite cars for driving around the map, but then I also forget why exactly I liked those cars, so having a reminder or more generally a list would be nice

3 Likes

I like this

2 Likes

Gud one

in my opinion this needs to be a feature in the game, it makes it so much easier to find the vehicles you want to use the most often