Facility Destruction | Nobody survived

**What is the bug? Wrong display text at destruction
Answer: When you try to escape with the helicopter, and people survived, the text says, “Nobody Survived.”

How often does the bug happen?
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Xbox

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Join any server, 2. Activate Core Destruct 3. Go in the Helicopter 4. Wait till it says who survived, 5. The text will say “Nobody Survived.”

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Couldn’t tell because I was on Xbox, but I joined another server to test, and same thing

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username:. Endo_Reaper

A fix is coming for this. I ranked you up in the group

1 Like

wow gg
when my turn

Hello. This bug still exists after the bug fix update.
Proof: Car Crushers 2 Bug Report #1 - YouTube

The fix is only new in new servers so far

haha no survive for you
:mcqueenlol:

2 Likes

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello?
No.

What is the bug?
The energy core text at the end says “Nobody survived the explosion!” when people survive the explosion.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Every time (4 trials, including recorded one)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Do the energy core
  2. Get in the helicopter to survive
  3. Wait for results after the helicopter flies away, it says “Nobody Survived” but people did survive. It does give you the money for surviving, however.

Here’s a video

It looks like it has to do with people not getting teleported to the little room when the heli despawns, thus tricking the game into thinking that you didn’t survive. Thank goodness you get your money before it despawns, otherwise it would be game breaking.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes it is related to GUI. It probably happens to everyone else, but I can’t tell.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: BritishAPT

Had the same issue, when I was on the helicopter toward the end of the flight it disappeared and everyone was forced out of the helicopter. Making the game think that nobody survived.

Same