Extend the Airport

When people use the Thrust SCC, we can’t go full speed because of the airport length.

You can do these options:
-Increase the acceleration
-Extend The Airport.

Many people are getting a bit frustrated because of it. It will be a big help to extend the airport a bit.

5 Likes

The length of the airport is enough to reach full speed of the Thurst SSC.

2 Likes

I don’t have vip but I have a car that goes 599kmh so I can relate. If I crash my car a bit I can easily reach 599kmh because of weight reduction. But the same car without a scratch can only reach about 580kmh. I have tried everything but she can’t reach her top speed unless I reduce the weight. If you can help me the car is fully upgraded RAESR tachyon speed with max handling spoiler and tuned for maximum top speed.

3 Likes

Since when?

1 Like

like, since the thrust scc was released i think. idk i wasnt a veteran at the game

2 Likes

well yeah, but rocket boosters can increase the speed more, requiring a ‘longer in length’ airport

2 Likes

i can reach the top speed of the thrust ssc without booster in the runways length (but i do want the runway extended to go supersonic in a civic hatchback)

2 Likes

yeah but the delay of reaching 1229 kmh(763 miles) is so short and i cant even notice it

2 Likes