Explode button in core room not starting explosion phase

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: the core, when filled up completely during a race, doesn’t explode after the race when you click the explosion button.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: sometimes

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Start filling up the core while a race is taking place.
  2. Wait until the core is full and race is over.
  3. Button is broken and doesn’t start the explosion phase.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username: terrycoffiee

2 Likes

Does the button test say anything when you click it?

4 Likes

sorry for late reply, it says competition in progress or smth like that.

3 Likes

Dont forget use video or screenshot to proof bug or glitch and dont forget use f9 to see error and warning
video proof Roblox 2021-10-17 00-52-27.mkv (8.5 MB)
roblox username:4u_m
roblox display name:Forum

2 Likes

cant I’m on Xbox

2 Likes

just to confirm what I said before, when pressed, it says “competition in progress.”

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure because I left the server like 40 minutes ago so I went into another one and made the glitch happen again to check

3 Likes

You can’t activate the core during competitions

3 Likes

but there wasn’t one

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem, there was 1 player in the server along with me and when I pressed it when he’s still in the facility, it still says “Competition in Progress”, its endless smh

2 Likes

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:It says that theres a competition in-progress

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer:Rarely

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Just go to the core self-destruct and if it says ‘‘competition in-progress’’

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No:No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

unknown

**Roblox username:JackProtogen (Old: JackDoeawOFFICIAL)

3 Likes

@RedNaz @STREnergy @Boxketeer if you find any core posts if it mentions competitions is the cause I’m pretty sure this is the original

1 Like

it is :crazy_face:

1 Like

What’s happening is there is a race going on but since you are not in said race there is no indication that the race is going on, therefore it appears that the core room is bugged because there isn’t a competition going on, but in reality there is a competition running; you just can’t see it.

3 Likes

Normally you see the ongoing competitions though? Even if you don’t participate

2 Likes

that’s what I was thinking. and my friend, after half an hour of pressing the button, to no success, said that while he was doing so, no other race or competition started.

3 Likes

so it’s almost like it goes into an infinite loop where the competition never ends

2 Likes

You don’t see the race comps if you don’t sign up for them and they start

2 Likes