Event says I have 3/3 boosters even though I don't

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: i simply can’t participate in the 2x parts event, because I don’t get any event boosters because it says I already have 3/3 parts boosters from the event in my inventory even though I don’t

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: idk, maybe im not the only one and maybe I am, it just happened to me right after joining the game after the event started

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer:
PC
What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. log in the game
  2. you can’t get any boosters

as you can see, I don’t have any 10 mins parts booster, meaning I don’t have any boosters from the event, yet it says I have 3/3
    Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
    Yes/No:
    yes
    If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
    before rejoining:
    ![6347e8b8-1540-498a-9b88-8dc40fb17019|565x500]
    after rejoining:
    (upload://hbTJy4EQUVPQLatHdVY1qbtKOBW.jpeg)

Roblox username: WWWWWWWOWWWWWLLOWWWW

2 Likes

wtf is that username?

1 Like

Wtf is that avatar

1 Like

That’s what I’m sayin

The game counts the current boosters you have in your inventory, and since you have three 2x part boosters in your inventory, it will count them as three, not giving you any more until you have used them up. Hope this helps.

1 Like

no it doesnt bruh, money event i had multiple 2x money boosters yet I still got boosters, I just had to use the ones I got from the event itself, it didnt count all the ones I currently have, yet I got none parts booster from this 2x parts event yet it still says I have 3/3 boosters, in fact I used a 10 minutes parts booster I had in my inventory yet it didnt change anything, I think the reason behind that is cause I didn’t use the 3 money boosters I got from the previous 2x money event and for some reason the game thinks that these money boosters I got were from this 2x parts event, yet I used one 10 minutes money booster and didn’t change anything too
plus you only get 10 minutes parts booster during the event, yet I have no 10 minutes parts booster at all, only 20 minutes ones, so this is definitely a bug

1 Like

you literally have MORE than three parts boosters, and if you want to prove that its a bug from the previous event, use up your money boosters

1 Like

it also might be categorized by what type the booster is, not the duration

1 Like

ITS LITERALLY SAYING EVENT BOOSTERS, NOT TOTAL BOOSTERS bruh
just like the previous event, I didnt had to use ALL of my boosters in order to get the event boosters obviously, how hard is it to understand?

1 Like

listen up bud, if i cant share whatever information i believe to be true, then i dont think this bug will get anywhere close to being fixed

1 Like

same thing as if I cant share whatever information I believe that disagrees with your information

1 Like

now about event boosters, what CLASSIFIES as an event booster

1 Like

An event booster is a booster that is given out during a booster event

1 Like

a event booster is a booster you get from the event itself, just like the 2x money event, the event started at 0/3 event boosters in your inventory, but after 30 mins you get a booster, this will make it 1/3 event boosters in your inventory until you use it, yet the event started for me at 3/3 event boosters in my inventory when I actually have none, that is the bug

1 Like

good answer, only problem is that its impossible to tell what an event booster is from a normal booster from the mission hub

1 Like

i have noticed that there are 6 10 minute 2x cash boosters, try spending those and see what happens (ik you have spent one, but thats 1 out of 6, you still have 5 which is above 3 boosters in total from an event

1 Like

well, in my case there is a way to tell, as I have none 10 minutes parts booster, yet the event only gives 10 minutes parts boosters

1 Like

well the event only gives 10 minutes parts one, not money ones, but I’ll use them and see what happens

1 Like

alright, make good use of them, i dont want them wasted because i asked you to experiment with them

1 Like

oh it worked now I can get parts boosters of the event, isnt it weird that you have to use money boosters in order to get parts boosters though

1 Like