Escaping bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:everytime i escape with the boat i fall off the map when i get teleported

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer:everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer:computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. None i just escape

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No:No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: superkiller351

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When The Update Happened, After Core Explosion, We Fall/Noclip Out Of The Tower And Map

Answer: Everytime

Answer: Computer

1. Activate Core
  2. Find Helicopter
  3. Wait For The Helicopter To Be Gone

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: sillypizza12Ab

robloxapp-20220704-1811433.wmv (5.7 MB)
i took a video of when it happened

Me when Bugs Break the game
Angry Office GIF

Also, whenever you escape from the boat or The Helicopter it still makes you fall through the tower, @Panwellz and I think I might have a reason to why this happens

1. I notice that whenever we go inside the Helicopter or Boat the tower isn’t loaded yet
  2. But once everyone in a vehicle gets teleported that’s when the tower loads.

Ways you could fix the bug

1. is to make it so whenever the facility button is pressed the tower is loaded into the server

2. You could make the tower load either in the middle or end of the countdown

3. You could make it so the Game pauses while the tower loads (That could be before or after you teleport)
    Pause Image

4. Or you could make it so that you do get teleported to the tower but your left floating for a few seconds so it can appear (For some reason that’s How I think it was in the past)

Screenshot of all red and yellow text in the developer console:

Video Of Nuke I didn’t make it in time

Roblox username: SpicyAlexsess

There is a bug when you escape and then you fall through the map and when u try to teleport back to your vehicle it glitches and when you delete the car it makes you fall through the map Cash56787655.

1 Like

What is the bug?
You fall off the meltdown lobby when teleported

Everytime
computer

1. Survive the meltdown via helicopter
  2. You fall through the void and get the cannonball award

Yes/No: It happened to all the survivors on the helicopter.

(will add picture later)

Roblox username: Alanzcool

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer:Im falling through map when im in escape zone

Answer:i fall through map when meltdown button was pressed

Answer:Tablet

1.press meltdown button
2.Escape the meltdown
3. You wait when you get tp to eascape zone and you sit and you fall

Yes/No:No

Roblox username:ByAlexik

What is the bug?
Answer: Boat seat bugged out, avatar switched into falling animation, when jumping out of seat the entire avatar just falls through the boat and world

Answer: Rarely

1. NA, happens randomly

Roblox username: MissMythic

when u get to the heli during core explosion your character acts if they are falling and when u jump u fall through thw map and when u respawn your car your charecter still acts if they are falling and u cant drive ur car

Answer: sometimes

Answer: xbox & computer

1. You need to get to the heli
    And then u just get into the heli and ur charecter acts if they are falling and if you jump out u fall through the floor and if you respawn ur car u can t drive it u can walk but ur car is attached to you as if ur inside it

Roblox username:
Caine2005

1 Like

You know how when you are in the helicopter and you survived, you will be teleported to a tower of something like that. But instead you will be teleported in sitting position, fall out of the tower and out of the map. This happens on my Android phone and I do not know if this happens on desktops or PCs. What I do know is that there are also people in the chat saying that the same thing is happening to them.

User: StandardChartered_XD

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: There is a bug u can fell off the map every time u evacuate core u will fell off the map in CC2

1. Escape the core with helicopter or boat
  2. then if u teleported to tower u will still sit and fell off from the map if u jump u will not fell off except u jump when u almost fell off the map

Roblox username: zagtamanasri638

dig to China lol

What is the bug?
i jump into the escape B O A T seat and i enter a infinite fall state
(i started recording after the i try to respawn another car)
i love roblox qulity video - YouTube (btw i got lucky and actualy escaped on the B O A T)
you can see how i was in the car but it was like im walking and after i leave the car i just went through the floor and fell to void

How often does the bug happen?
once

What device did you play on?
computer

1. u jump in a B O A T seat
    2.idk hope it happens

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you?
No,idk

lukeho1234

This happened and I got the cannonball badge

Lol