Engine swaps possibly coming?

I saw this in the Trello.

POV: You race your Audi R8 against a Civic, the Civic has a Chiron engine but you din’t know that yet. You think you’ll win the race, the race starts and the civic is in the lead? 300mph in the Civic? You think to yourself. When the race ends and you ask the driver why its so fast, he tells you it was the V-Tec.

Overall if this feature comes, Its good for making sleeper cars

9 Likes

that would be cool but I am really sure there would be a limit on that regard…a civic with a chiron engine would make its attack rating in derby go from its measly number it currently is, to well over 100. That would be very very OP.

5 Likes

regardless though I think this should be done, It would be neat if I could LS swap the Terrain Destroyer lol or something like that
they should add the chevy LS engines to swap in trucks, the 4.8, the 5.3, and the 6.0, and the giant 8.1

5 Likes

lol

6 Likes

imagine putting a 2jz in a monster truck

5 Likes

imagine a monster truck engine in a supra

5 Likes

whats you and derby im sorry to ask but w h y

6 Likes

its all I play CC2 for I find facility boring I like immediate-action destruction and carnage

5 Likes

although facility is nice for driving around, but to grind money and scraps, derby is so much more fun imo

5 Likes

no one:
everyone: BuGaTtI iS fAStEsT In Da WuRlD bUgAtI sWaP eVeRyTInG
proceeds to swap his koenigsegg agera r engine for a bugatti type 35 engine
oMg ItS sO fAsTtTtT

6 Likes

put a turbocharged 8.1 liter vortec from a silverado 2500HD in a golf cart :>

4 Likes

ok in reality if the game was made like that it would be extremely unbalanced lol im sure it wouldnt be like THAT…

4 Likes

yes i want K20A swap for EG civic
and biggest V8 engine for all muscle car .

4 Likes

swaps bulldozer and p50 i have the power of all

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.