Engine sounds are not loading for my car

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?:
Sometimes, there is no engine noise, but there is still a startup sound and air noises between gears and the rolling noise over ground. Exiting and entering the car will make it have engine noise again

How often does the bug happen?(Everytime, sometimes or rarely):
This never happened to me before and it only started happening occasionally after update 56 (the most recent update)

What device did you play on?(Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
I join game
Following situations that this occurred:
Full runway S class race started by me with 4 players I used the Gavanni Ezio, this was not an attempt to recreate the bug
I rejoined due to internet disconnections
I spawned the Tricera X100 after spawning the Gavanni Exelsio 2 times in order to recreate the bug
I rejoined due to internet disconnection
I spawned the Gavanni Exelsio after spawning it around 5 times also to recreate the bug
these are the most recent occurrences of the bug, there were more before but I forgot the specific details

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Only I cannot hear the engine noise but i could still hear other engine noises from other players. Other players can still hear my car’s engine noise

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
Screenshots:

Roblox username: cakey290000

3 Likes