Driving UDI

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
*Answer: Mobile Driving UDI

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
*Answer: Sometimes

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. There are no steps, it just happens randomly for mobile.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: Yes.

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: AwesomeGoldenDog

2 Likes

Just upload the image you posted in bugs to here

1 Like

2 Likes

i don’t see any bug here… … …it looks normal to me

1 Like

oooooh the front is glitch out

1 Like

@AwesomeGoldenDog Was this on an android phone?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

This is on mobile.

1 Like

Ok then it seems to be an android glitch only and hopefully it’ll be fixed later otherwise it is just a android glitch that will be there… If you rejoin does it happen?

1 Like

No. But its so random which makes it very caution because then once it happens, it will keep happening over and over when you rejoin untill one time it goes away, which is really annoying.

1 Like

Sorry for late reply. Yes that sounds like a bit of a problem but us forum moderators can only give you some hope that this will be fixed in Update 20. I am very sorry for anyone who uses android and encounters this inconvenient glitch but I am nit a developer for CC2 so you must muster patience and wait until Update 20.

1 Like

Alright, I will wait. Thank you for cooperating with me and the problem.

1 Like

No problem, since Update 20 is coming tomorrow the bugs will be fixed shortly afterwards!

1 Like

@AwesomeGoldenDog has this been fixed yet?

1 Like

Me too I’ve found a bug of driving UDI!

1 Like