Drivers unable to unfreeze their allies in Derby Freeze Tag

What is the bug?
Answer: One match I was playing freeze tag, when a driver was tagged, other drivers were unable to untag them. So the match went on until all drivers were tagged and they stood 0 chance.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Rarely, this is the first ever time.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer, although I’m sure this happened to everyone on any device.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. There simply came a match where drivers were unable to untag tagged drivers. This was in the same server where this weird recent teleporting back and forth bug constantly occurred.
  2. As soon as the match started it simply just happened.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Mr_Bosbucks

I’m including a video to clarify it better, pay close attention to the green lamborghini.

1 Like

Lag

1 Like

This isn’t lag. Everyone complained of this. If it was lag, I’d see everyone having choppy movements. (This isn’t an always, but the timer was moving normally too)

1 Like

Its maybe becuase the person looked like they used potato wifi

Or it might be some random glitch

1 Like

i forgor :skull: to mention but that white vehicle furthest from me also tried unfreezing a car right next to the lamborghini’s attempt, and what do you know it didn’t work.

1 Like

Happened to me to and cars keep getting teleported forwards and backwards.

1 Like

This has been reported a lot lately too lazy to link them

Definitely not lag. It has always happened occasionally, and I can believe that’s lag; but for the last two days, it’s been happening probably 95% of the time. Something has changed, and it’s causing major problems (including this one).

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.