Dreadnought from Death Race

A modified tanker truck from the movie Death Race, semi model is a Peterbilt 359, will be a VIP class tier 2 vehicle unlocked after the Kensworth tractor trailer, weapons can be operated by passengers in the destruction facility, they do not function in derby but the wheel spikers do extra DMG to other vehicles and the tank turret on the back can be used by the driver in derby however wont be very practical.

clip from the movie showing it in action. note: there is a couple scenes with blood, i’ll remove this link if necessary

21 Likes

It looks way too big

2 Likes

The 3D model images are a bit off, the plow isn’t that long, the truck is roughly the size of a standard 18 wheeler.

3 Likes

The plow should be a add on

2 Likes

I love that, I think its sick but it -probably- wont get added at least for the next few updates it is MASSIVE
I wish it could be added but idk its just so huge
I like all the guns lol my type of vehicle

4 Likes

It is indeed a kickass truck, somewhat resembles the War Rig from Mad Max: Fury Road. Got a second clip linked above showing it in action.

5 Likes

God I would be scared out of my damn mind using a car against that thing lol
its like a wwII scenario lol
that truck is basically a B-17 flying fortress, but on the ground xD
its terrifying

4 Likes

The scene does give ideas on making a juggernaut-like gamemode in dirt track racing or derby where it’s AI controlled and following around on a race track trying to wipe out the players and players got to simply survive or pick up power ups to slow it down or take it out as it’s chasing them.

5 Likes

yeah dude CC2 would really transform if it was made more like this
they should add at least machine guns and maybe autocannons for larger trucks…flame throwers, etc
however they would have to be very careful with how they did it otherwise they would take away the entire “derby” aspect of the game (ramming one another)
but yeah I wish machine guns would be added and maybe VIP people get an M2 browning or an autocannon of some sort

4 Likes

In a death race, I think the only things that would really be a threat to the dreadnought are big things like delivery trucks (large empty space to fill with holes, causing minimal damage) the folstak, and the terrain destroyer
these are tier 2s anyway, the dreadnought if fought in derby I think you should use tier 1s and 2s, the dread being a 3 or 4

4 Likes

But isn’t it copyright?

5 Likes

oh yeah, I forgot about that

2 Likes

Well perhaps but wouldn’t be a huge deal tbh it’s just a roblox game and it could be put as a simple tanker truck as that is technically what it is.

4 Likes

but what about all the GUNSSSSSSSSSS
lol
yeha the guns would take a lot of work I think

3 Likes

Landkruezer: Am I a joke to you?

2 Likes

Another one bites the dust (by misspelling yeah in the most embarrassing wAy)

3 Likes

;;~;;YEEHAW lol
anyways
Y E A H*

3 Likes

cough cough they are starting to change the name of all the vehicles in game

4 Likes

The overall concept I am not sure of how it can be modeled in CC2 but I’m sure someone can do it.

4 Likes

i really dont care much bout the names, but if the designs if the cars start getting changed like in vehicle legends i will start getting mad

3 Likes