Disable Bonus Crusher Galore changing spawnpoint to Auto option

Good evening,

As you may know, if you go into the in-game settings and scroll down, you will see “Preferred Vehicle Spawnpoint:”, and it has 5 options to choose from,
Row 1, Row 2, Auto, Row 3 and Row 4.

When you select Row 1, your vehicle will always spawn at row 1,
When you select Row 2, your vehicle will always spawn at row 2,
When you select Row 3, your vehicle will always spawn at row 3,
When you select Row 4, your vehicle will always spawn at row 4
And When you select Auto, your vehicle will always spawn at the row which the bonus crusher is at.

But whenever the Bonus Crusher Galore competition goes on, no matter which one of the options you choose from, your spawnpoint will always act like if it was in the Auto mode, no matter if you choose your spawnpoint to be row 3 for example, it can spawn you at row 2 or row 1, depends on where you find the bonus crusher at.

Which can sometimes be annoying, as not everyone wants to play the competition and want to grind instead, and it can be annoying when you want to use a row 3 crusher but you end up spawning at row 1 just because the bonus crusher is at row 1 and the Bonus Crusher Galore competition is going on, just waisting your time to drive from row 1 to row 3.

So basically my suggestion is, make it so that if you scroll down in the settings, you not only find the 5 options of Row 1, Row 2, Auto, Row 3 and Row 4 in the “Preferred Vehicle Spawnpoint:” tab, but that you do also see a option which is “Automatically change spawnpoint in Bonus Crusher Galore competition”, and it is set as “Yes” by default, but you can always change it to “No” whenever you want to.

I hope I explained it good enough for you all to understand what I mean by this suggestion.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

5 Likes

a year and it never got added ;(
this comp is driving me crazy

1 Like