Destroyed facility

Before posting, make sure that:

• The suggestion is not in the Car Crushers 2 Trello Trello
  • It has not been suggested in the forum already (Search or check the “your topic is similar to…” tab)

If it already exists, like that instead to increase the chances of it being added!

so I’m thinking that there should be a derby map that looks like the facility has been destroyed from the core… …here is the pic Screenshot (3399) i know it looks bad but something similar to it and it would be fun

18 Likes

This could be pretty cool

9 Likes

Yeah I think this would be a cool addition!

7 Likes

i wonder if this is gonna be added

7 Likes

That’s neat! Would be a huge map likely, I like huge derby maps :> derby needs more of them the maps are so tiny bowl arena and arena are my personal favorite, bowl being the best overall imo
This map could be literally the facility map, just probably take away the airstrip and everything outside of the main island, and just have the mountains and stuff and the whole landscape littered with huge pieces of the facility, maybe destroyed, burning cars lying everywhere make it look like a wasteland hehe. Also black-ish yellow like the nuke went off
very neat idea

7 Likes

This is a great idea, MAKE THIS SEEN PEOPLE

6 Likes

can we add nuclear radiation to destroy our car?

7 Likes

after the explosion?

7 Likes

or a toxic pond

6 Likes

T
Yes

5 Likes

T
Yes: electric boogaloo

3 Likes

This is a very nice idea!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! (noticed you were new)

4 Likes

Now as we know there is talk going around on a suggestion for a new derby arena map where the destruction facility is destroyed from the core explosion, the only image provided in the suggestion was just a flat plane with a few rocks and scorched ground texture, I’ve decided to post my own concept to add to this idea.

For one, the whole island is completely turned to ash, rock and sand, the roads remain somewhat but damaged and covered with sand some, the trees are either scorched and blown over or competely gone, the scorched remains of several vehicles from the game are scattered around the island adding to the detail some people didn’t escape the explosion, the ocean around the island is partially evaporated exposing the sea floor and creating more area to drive around. somewhat looks like what’s in these images

the destruction facility itself is mostly gone aside from a bit of the exterior walls still standing and a giant crater in the ground where it’s suppose to be located, surrounded by debris, in the crater is radioactive fires and more debris, in the very bottom is a pool of magma adding detail to the meltdown, similar to Chernobyl.

the stuntpark is completely destroyed aside from pieces of ramps and some stunt ramps moved out of place and knocked over, the outer bridges are mostly destroyed with some still standing but sections of them knocked out and collapsed.

4 Likes

I think this would make a really good derby map.

2 Likes

WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE HEARTS

3 Likes

ikr

3 Likes