Derby map boundaries and unstucking

basically most tier 3 vehicles often get flung into something or even cease to exist, just because they get hit by something or hit something laggy, now basically, map boundaries make it so you cant get any further, if you reach the map boundaries in a derby map, you would be teleported back to the map in the same vehicle but with the same damage, now one time i got flung and got stuck on the roof of the mall, with a tier 3 vehicle of course, the hitboxes made it so i cannot fall off the roof, there will be a button for teleporting you back to a vehicle spawn in the derby map, this feature has to be implemented since its very annoying to just get flung on spawn because someone that has a potato pc crashed into your tank or something else big and make you cease to exist

3 Likes

or a thing if you dont move for 5-10s u get teleported because the button seems cheaty in many ways

3 Likes

what if you just stay still in the map, or you can’t move because you’ve lost two wheels?

3 Likes

Delete the car?

3 Likes

I mean if you lost the wheels you do that

3 Likes

Not sure what if u stay still. Anyways, why would you do that?

3 Likes

i havent thought about the cheaty stuff but you cant use unstucking when you are being chased or in combat

1 Like

How will they make the button system then?

1 Like

Like being chased

1 Like