Derby gear overlapping bug (on mobile)

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: all 3 of my gear tools overlap with the spawn/select button in derby and i can only tap the gears and not the spawn button (on mobile)
(this can basically be fixed by moving the gear to your inventory but this is still a bug)

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime (unless I move the gear to my inventory)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Phone

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. go to any derby area (beginner, experienced, or pro) on mobile
  2. wait for a new round to start
  3. if you have them the gear then overlaps with the spawn button and the only way you can actually spawn is by moving the gear to your inventory

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Picture:

Roblox username: IcyStormyy, I already have the pro crusher rank but I just wanted to report this because although it can be basically fixed by just moving the gear to your inventory, its still annoying that this happens everytime so I thought I’d report it. I don’t think this has been reported yet but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

This will be fixed soon. Thanks for the report!

2 Likes