Derby bugs (frustrating bugs that needs a fix)

(I’m listing everything that frustrates a lot of people and most people just straight up never join derby again) please upvote this so Panwellz can see this

==========================================================================

What is the bug?

One: Sometimes in bomb tag game mode people who aren’t in the server wins (this happens a lot and has been going on for sometime)

Two: Sometimes your vehicle one you hit someone your vehicle gets stuck in the ground

Three: Sometimes your vehicle randomly dies (mostly tanks) when you’re just driving in derby

Four: When you use the new Nuke Truck in Death match or domination, the nuke truck randomly gets destroyed when the game starts (might happen with any tier 3’s)

Five: with the new update adding the pushing vehicles now, in derby when a few cars push you at the same time while you’re in a big vehicle you get flung into space

Six: This might not be a bug but it’s extremely annoying, The M2A4 flips so much and does barrel rolls (this might be something to do with the weight of the tank)

Eight: This happens a lot, when you hit two vehicles really hard at the same time you only deal damage to one vehicle (idk if this can be fixed but if it can I would definitely get this fixed)

=========================================================================

How often does the bug happen?** *(Every time/sometimes/rarely)

Literally one or two of these listed above happens every time I play derby

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you?** *(GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)

No

Please direct message me on Discord if you have any questions about the bugs listed above I can explain more if necessary

Discord username: Epic Gamer Killer#8922
Roblox username: Killerthebeast200021

10 Likes

This is an example of people randomly winning

3 Likes

Yeah ive been playing for quite some time as well and the bot thing really annoys me
But one thing I have noticed…from being on prior servers, it is somehow people that have already left and whatnot its very strange…

3 Likes

I have a youtube vid where this gappens if you want I can link it

1 Like

i have pictures of random derby winning from ME winning even though i died FIRST

as you can see my friend, testplayer, who won, didn’t get the win wow

4 Likes

Should I link?

1 Like

Lol,five to six and then to eight

1 Like

OOPs

2 Likes

this hit 10 likes in 1 day

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

;-; ok

2 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

I’m working on fixing some of these right now, got some questions about two. For 3, which maps does it happen on and which tank have you had it happen with the most?

And for 4, do you mean the nuke truck explodes soon after spawn? If so could be that an enemy tank shot the warhead?

5 Likes

once i went to derby and the nuke truck killed everyone

2 Likes

post them in a topic… …that you create

2 Likes

For 3 it’s all maps
Idk why it happens just dies so randomly

For 4
it happens when you spawn before the game even starts like it turns to black screen before you can even see the nuke truck so it’s not someone shooting at it

3 Likes

and then there is another bug, when in domination the game doesn’t end when everyone is converted to one team @Panwellz

2 Likes

OH another bug people also randomly win in tank battle
I forgot it also happens in tank battle/bomb tag

2 Likes

If you wish to report a bug, make a topic, I don’t think Panwellz will respond or check replies.

3 Likes

He responded to this already xd

1 Like