Decals for cars

I think we should have a preset of decals for our cars so we can customize cars at our best.

Also if they want a custom decal, make it a gamepass! -0ToyPikachu0

12 Likes

i don’t know if they are ever gonna add it, you can bypass stuff and show… bad stuff

4 Likes

Decals themselves seem like they could be a thing, but custom decals probably won’t make it in due to bypassing.

8 Likes

Now That I think of it… Custom decals is a bad idea waiting to happen!

but i’m glad decals might make it…

4 Likes

lets add this

1 Like

Pre-set decals, just some to buy.
Also, there are multiple segments in the cars so how would you make a decal while the direction of it is not all over the place? Still like the idea though.

3 Likes

oh wow

2 Likes

Hello,

I came up with the idea for decals being added to cars and pickup trucks in game.

The decals are free, and there will be a large variety of them to choose from.

All of the decals are as follows:
-Numbers from 1 to 99
-Maple Leaf
-Stripes
-Stars

I personally think those are great for the game, lets hope you all do too.

9 Likes

I thought it will be cool for the community to make their skins for cars like in beamng.
So the rules of making decals for cars:
of course, no nsfw decals.
Just that rule, probably.
Community created decals will need to be a good quality decal.
There could be a new category in the forum here for community created decals in the future to submit your own decals, what do you think?

4 Likes

This is partly extending the idea of community liveries, and what decals I think should be added!
Check it out: Community Liveries

So the first string of decals I think should be added were logos for the game, discord server, and discussion forums. There could be multiple colors of logos for each or different variations. These could cost credits to add to cars.

My next string of ideas is for the different ranks of crushers. For regular crushers they get a crusher decal, skilled crushers get their own, pro crushers get their own, and master crusher get their own. This would be a good way to implement more perks for different types of crushers. These would not cost credits to add to cars.

7 Likes

dont dont dont dont dont DONT

2 Likes

why why why why why WHY

2 Likes

the only problem is that people could possibly draw pictures of genitalias and weird stuff so that could be bad

2 Likes

roblox moderation, or moderator review

2 Likes

or just d o n t

2 Likes

why
it’s fun

2 Likes

The risk of bypass is just too high

2 Likes

suggestion : pls add decals and imitation

2 Likes