Death Slope Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:
in death slope the car wont go down fully
How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer:
everytime
What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer:
computer
What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. you need a big car and go down death slope the parts wont go down fully

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No:
no
If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Cocanutmalled

1 Like

i have a FIERRA XXK EVOLUTION and it doesnt go down fully either

1 Like

The car not fitting isn’t a bug-

1 Like

Ok so here is the things, the bug is uhhh … idk it happen in the death slope, i will send a file later.
It’s happen every times.
I’m playing on computer.
Step to see this bug is go in the death slope, press quickly active button (the red button in every tunnels, at most)
Then press V to view the car, wait it until it’s near to the end of the tunnel, its got delay or something idk.
here is the prove video:
2021-12-12 18-11-07.mkv (13.6 MB)
My username is DavinCause1.
( i really don’t like this bugs it’s make me angry >:(((()

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: The bug is an invisible barrier/wall near the end of the " The Death Slope "

Answer: Every time

Answer: Computer

1. First, you need to go to " The Death Slope".
    Then press the red button.
    Once pressed spectate your vehicle.
    After that, wait until your car crush into the invisible barrier/wall.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: I don’t know if this also happens to other people but this always happens to me when I use " The Death Slope".

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Gamer_Beast26

vehicle stops without reaching the end

every time I’m not driving the vehicle

Computor

1. first you drive in the crusher then you put it down you get out and turn on the crusher

I dont know

**Roblox username:**ctftftvtvtvtvgvfv

What is the bug? A freezing glitch
Answer: This happens right after the 2nd spinner in the death slope

Answer: Everytime

Answer: iPad

1. After entering the crusher and enabling it, the car goes through 2 spinners, when it’s about to reach the spinner on the ground, the car and its parts freeze. They don’t go down at all

Yes/No: The bug happened for me. It is not related with the gui.

Roblox username: cardude9543
The video: Cc2 bug - YouTube

Probably lag

It’s not lag, I’ve tried this on my laptop as well, near the router with all the bars showing up and yet, the car doesn’t go to the last spinner unless you teleport to the car if it has not been damaged by the 2 spinners

Does spectating the vehicle while it’s frozen do anything?

It remains the same, I’ve been to the car myself (when it was frozen) and it was still frozen.

Could you try to get a video? The iPad has a built in screen recorder

apologies for the flood but this is what happens when shit doesn’t get taken care of

I have a recording, but it’s saying that I’m unable to send it. I can send a YouTube video (by me, it’s unlisted) if you want

I’m aware of this but there’s no fix in sight at the moment. We either need to wait for a change in the roblox streaming behaviour or shorten the crusher. It’s in the Trello bug list for now

2 Likes