Dealership Respawn Timer Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
A bug in which the dealership timer completely stops, even though after the period you can respawn the car.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Sometimes.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer, more speciffically laptop.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Enter dealership.
  2. By my estimation, there is around a 15-25% chance of it happening, if not lower.
  3. Congrats, you have now experienced the bug!

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes, it only usually happens to one person at a time, rarely two or three.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
2022-06-18T23:16:00Z

The bug is not really noticeable because it’s more of a UI problem, Not scripting, so, you are unlikely to see errors because of the minority. and no, i did not install Infinite Yield. No, do not ask me about it. No, i am not draining 20 dollars for exploits and a virus.
I would have been banned already if i did have exploits, right?

Roblox username: 050_exe

Update: If you Destroy the car then enter the dealership at a 1 second interval, the timer will stall.

1. This has been reported like 9000 times
  2. Pan can’t fix this
  3. Infinite yield isn’t just a hack
  4. Your name is sus
  5. The steps are sus
  6. It’s a universal bug
  7. I wasted my time

your time bro, use it however you want. if you think you wasted it, you wasted it! if you don’t think you did, you didn’t.

go right ahead with the criticism, not my fault you’re trying to be an absolute annoyance, to be honest i didn’t really even think this wouldn’t be able to be fixed

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.