Crusher destroying your car without it being on

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: In the crusher “The Moving Sawmill” located in the right side of row 3, the crusher destroys your car even though the crusher its off.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Spawn any car

2. Go to “The Moving Sawmill” crusher and touch the spikes

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: Biggest_FortniteNoob

1 Like

I’ve tested this for a different shredder crusher and it seem that this is the only crusher that acts this way.

1 Like

robloxapp-20200811-1556048.wmv (5.9 MB) Here is the proof of what the bug is.

1 Like

Someone please respond if this works for you too

1 Like

Of course, you’ll recieve a damage because you hitted it. That’s the physics of Car Crushers

1 Like

I’ve tested this, merely touching the spikes causes damage when it shouldn’t, it’s like the crusher is active but it’s not

2 Likes

nvm I thought the Sawmill which does go underground

1 Like

In the title I meant to put “Crusher” instead of Crushed, it won’t let me go back and edit it.

1 Like

This would also probably make it easier to destroy your vehicle so you don’t have to turn on the crusher every time.

1 Like

I was also just trying to find bugs because why not.

1 Like

i edited it for you

1 Like

I tried this with a police car and it remove the push bar without a scratch. But anyways this could be useful for some stuff I guess

1 Like

Alright, in the crusher “The Moving Sawmill” (at least that’s the name iirc), has a bug where even if the crusher is vacant, your car could still take damage by colliding into one of the sawmills, or even get yourself yeeted if you happened to hit a sawmill right into your neck. I figured out this is probably unintentional, since you don’t take any damage from the other sawmill crusher if its vacant.
Also, iirc I don’t think it’s present on pre update 32 versions.

2 Likes

this is my favorite bug, even use this bug to remove the china made bull bar on the dodge charger police

1 Like