Creating a Topic

Welcome! This is a quick guide for setting up a new topic under Discussions category. In this guide, you’ll learn how to quickly set up a new topic and have it be placed in a category. Since this is a practice run and will only be kept during testing phases of the website, you may create a debate topic ranging from anything within CC or outside of CC. Make sure it’s a debatable topic and something that can be discussed.

Creating a Draft - The Beginning

Go to the home page of CCDiscussion, and you’ll see a button called “+ New Topic”. Click that, and you’ll open up a text box to begin creating your topic.

Once you have selected New Topic, you can begin naming your topic and configuring it.

Configuring a Draft

You’ll notice a window appear on the bottom of your screen, which will appear, allowing you to start writing your topic. Let’s start with the basics.

On the right, you’ll see a preview of what you’re text will look like once you post it. For your first couple of topics, you may see a yellow message appear instead. You can quickly remove it to see your preview by pressing the “X” button as shown here:

On the left, you can start writing the topic information. Make sure to have the topic under discussion, which you can configure here.

Once you finish creating the topic and designing it to your likings, press Create Topic. And you’re done! Congratulations! You’ve created your first topic. Any questions or concerns, reply to this topic below and I’ll contact you when I can. Thank you!

15 Likes

Optimizations? Heavy/light optimization? Improved playability? Just quality-of-life updates/ bugfix dedicated updates?I

5 Likes

Please add in next Car Crushers 2 update that every lowrider can have modification from which it can jumping

4 Likes

Add suspension modifications plz

5 Likes

add handling points like speed and acceleration.

3 Likes

already added

4 Likes

bruh momento

4 Likes

Can You Add The Mercedes A45 AMG

4 Likes