Comp match stuck starting

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
When a 10 minute comp match starts, theres is no ready button and it is stuck on 1 second forever

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
its sometimes, but most servers i rejoin mostly have this bug as you can’t ever start a personal match and nuke event anymore bc the event is always starting

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
1.wait the server to start a 10 minute comp match
2.hope it bugs out
3.no ready button and cant be started
4.stuck forever

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

lukeho1234:

2 Likes

We made bug fix shortly after this report. Let me know if you ever encounter the issue again in new servers

2 Likes

ah thanks but is there a way to get more post out as there’s a bunch of bugs and suggestions on my notepad rn and I have no idea how to extend the posting limit(sorry if im being rude)

2 Likes