Clipping out of the lobby from the crushers and randomly getting DNPs/DNF by making cars more powerful in races than they are supposed to be, and getting my explosive truck flipped

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I keep clipping out of the lobby when i ram into the crushers with rocket boost or i get stuck in them, i keep on getting do not plays when i use a vehicle that street class is higher than it supposed to be on the races, and my explosive truck keeps flipping over (i recently got 4th token), and it goes even higher once done.
One time, i even got onto the ROOF of the lobby! Can you fix this please, its really annoying.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: (Lobby clipping/glitch: Rarely/Sometimes) (DNP/DNF and Overpowers: Sometimes/Anytime) (Flipping: Rarely/Depends)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. (Lobby glitch) Just ram into a crusher or ram into one with a vehicle already inside it, mostly the big crusher, thats where i get stuck at, but i am in r15/r6, and shift lock is enabled, and i was sideways
    (Dnps/Dnf and overpowers) Make a vehicle’s race class higher than it supposed to be in a race, then it might mark you as a DNP/DNF, it even happens if you tied with someone with the same exact time or just complete a race normally
    (Flipping) Just reset after you explode your truck and it happens

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Kinda, but no, it did not appear to everyone

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: felix13422342 (felixthemii)

wait what it isnt how

oh ok

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.