Chill mode

Chill mode, where it’d work like other driving games, like vehicle simulator or ultimate driving. I think that your cars and their mechanics would work really well with a mode like that, i only think this mode would be good for this game because there are a lot of unique cars that differ from one another, whereas in other driving games, the vehicles look and feel the exact same. In this game mode, you could drive around in a car, you wouldn’t earn money, though, that would still be earned by destroying cars, where in this game mode, your vehicle is indestructible. I think that with all the vehicles in the game, it’d be a lot cooler if you could just cruise around without a care in the world without worrying about totally obliterating your vehicle.

4 Likes

You do know you can just disable pvp and collisions? Then you would basically have “Chill Mode”

1 Like

He’s talking about not taking damage when colliding into a wall at high speed, for example.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you would be crashing . . . I understand the concept, but I am pretty sure you can turn off collisions to be able to not crash. Also, the whole point of this game is “Car Crusher”(s) you crush cars and get better cars.

1 Like

Well what if you dont want to crush cars?

1 Like

this is nice

1 Like

Moved to #suggestions:cc2-suggestions

1 Like

I just wanna yeet around in my veyron without it being totalled

2 Likes

2 Likes

what the fu

1 Like

Big time

1 Like