Changing Suspension Height

My Suggestion for a new update is Changing Suspension Height. The physics of the suspension in Car Crushers 2 is already amazing, but it can be tough getting over certain hills or ramps in some CC2 vehicles such as the Chevrolet Impala. From the Update 21 teaser picture that is in the CC2 lobby, we can see that Update 21 will have many new vehicle customization options. In my opinion, CC2 should have a choice of suspension height. It would be cool to be able to raise suspension or even lower it in CC2 to give your car more ground clearance and it’s own look. But more than just having a suspension height changer in the vehicle customization tab, I think there should be specific buttons you can press to lower or raise suspension when the car is being driven around the map so that if there is a hill or ramp that you can’t get past while driving your car around, you can just click a button on screen or press a specific button on your keyboard (for people who play on PC) and your car will raise (or lower) to get past that hill or ramp.

I hope that the Developers of Car Crushers 2 will consider this. This was just one of my random ideas that I have wanted in CC2 for the whole time I have been playing it.

31 Likes

That might be in update 21?

7 Likes

I don’t know. I am hoping that they will see this and make it part of update 21.

7 Likes

the suspension height remind me of a lowrider, a lowrider is where you can make your car jump from the front back or sides

this is from google lowrider - Google Search

hqdefault

11 Likes

Yeah, that would be cool in Car Crushers 2.

5 Likes

gta san andreas flashbacks

5 Likes

lol

5 Likes

gta sa theme earrape plays

4 Likes

good idea but it would be in the vehicle customization, not vehicle menu

4 Likes

heh i like this

3 Likes

i sort of want suspension to be free and the bouncing car thing to be 100 rs instead

3 Likes

Update 25 now lol

2 Likes

lets get more likes on this

2 Likes

jailbreak*

2 Likes

smart

3 Likes

ies

2 Likes

I put this in #suggestions:cc2-suggestions since it’s for upgrading and not for a specific vehicle suggestion

2 Likes
2 Likes

can i having a custom suspension height changer to the front or rear only option?
like can change to the front xxx% rear xxx% like 2 gear ratio option

3 Likes

and yeah it have many types of suspension some of them for offroad
but most of them they make for keep the center gravity (for get better handling when your steering)

3 Likes