CC Forums Faling apart :p

People who argued just gets banned, Toxicity, People leaving alot, even joke posts that made people leave.

This forums was for the cc2 community, not trying to mess up. Bunch of people getting banned lossing more people, i know theres a bunch of people, but they just came here for a bug report, or trolling.

Ok maybe im done, but no community can fall apart because of harassment issues but just think of being a good forum community, not a argue chaos.

Alr this where is ends

7 Likes

:( sadness

5 Likes

honestly, i think so many people just forgot this under all the toxicity

4 Likes

exactly
@somedude/@jimmydaskeleton getting banned for making shitpost,
fang starting a fight on my post (very uncool),
and 2 great mods resigning,
this is why I’m not going to post for awhile.

2 Likes

it was until toxic ppl decided to crash the party

2 Likes

It was actually trolling, when those toxic ppl came, its just trolling,

1 Like

Theyve not know what is cc2 anyways

1 Like

I feel you man :( Sorry to hear. I have been staying pretty quiet for this reason as of a week or so ago

2 Likes

I feel like I was part of the forums falling apart……

1 Like

In the CC2 Discord, STREnergy mentioned that he resigned as forum moderator, because he simply couldn’t be bothered any further with the recent events of what was going on, don’t blame yourself.

1 Like

Well the reason why I think I’m part of it is because I make stupid random post and I joke a lot :/

Also, I should add, STREnergy was fed up with Fang and Jimmy more specifically, not the rest of you.

2 Likes

I think that yes it’s true
The forums were nicer when I joined but people screwed it up
I’ll just do my guess the irl car

3 Likes

This fourm was made for suggesting ideas for future CC2 update, people just turn this into a Discord crap thing. Zad :cry:

3 Likes

nah he got banned for something else

2 Likes

thats jimmy not you

2 Likes

nahhh this isnt
i HIGHLY doubt this will be the end of the forums, its just a setback, and people will recover

btw in an effort to get more ppl back to the forums i might do the annual pagani design competition a bit early this year

2 Likes

I agree, it isn’t the end. It is indeed a setback but I am sure it will bounce back relatively quickly.
I think the forums will die before the game itself will but I think collectively itll all last many years before its demise

3 Likes

(sadly)

2 Likes

well I meant the forums/game not the arguments
the arguments have seemed to come to an abrubt end

1 Like