Casket Car

13 Likes

I really don’t want this in game. About a month and a week ago I lost my 13 year old friend to suicide. Seeing him for the very last time in a casket was heartbreaking, so I don’t get good feelings seeing this.

10 Likes

Fr? R u serious? In that case im really sorry :confounded::pensive:

6 Likes

I am very sorry for your loss

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Although that can be fun to have it can touch into sensitive subjects and probably shouldnt be added.

5 Likes

Thanks yall, i’m glad you understand. Our community has recovered, but i get bad thoughts whenever I see a casket still. I only think of him :sob:

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Is there something I can do so you can feel better?

6 Likes

Yeah if theres anything i can help too

5 Likes

is there anything we can do to help?

5 Likes

I’ve recovered mostly, but I really appreciate your help. There are many things i do wish for related to CC2 but i just feel selfish and guilty saying all that. You all seem like a good little group on the forums and i just wanna chat and have fun with yall. I do really thank your kindness

5 Likes

No problem! I also lost a friend about 3-ish years ago. What I did personally is I tried NOT thinking about it for a good while. For me it really did help but you do what you want. :)

3 Likes

And it was from a really random mix of cancer and covid as well. It honestly gets me pretty pissed thinking about it so…

3 Likes

looks like a literal coffin car lol

5 Likes

sorry for your loss but if they do add this it should be a halloween exclusive

5 Likes

ZOB: The guy who goes directly to the reply button

3 Likes

e

4 Likes

Ok bro! But Remember we are always here for you.
And also lets not forget about technoblade even… :sob:
Bro im so sad for them

5 Likes

yeah yeah okay
your acting like i didnt care about hyperions loss do YOU?!

4 Likes

Should this post be closed for upsetting a forum user?

5 Likes

ofc not
i’ve been upsetted before

4 Likes